Early Bird Registration for RETURNING PLAYERS/4th grade players ONLY begins 02/15/21
*Early bird registration before April 1 will include a spring training opportunity!
NEW PLAYERS begins 03/01/21
Player fees for the 2021 season are all inclusive with a registration fee of $290 and a mandatory fundraising fee of $60. There are multiple payment plans and options available.
**All players will be placed on the appropriate teams depending on space availability.
If a team is FULL, players will be placed on a wait list and contacted via email.
- Registration paid in full
- Copy of report card (for grade verification, uploaded)
- Copy of birth certificate (required ONLY for NEW players)
- Player & Parent Rules, Regulations, and Code of Conduct Agreement (signed online during registration)
- Concussion Awareness for Parents (signed online during registration)
- A Limited Liability Waiver (signed online during registration)
Lions Youth Football Club (LYFC) provides scholarships, for registration fees, to youth athletes who without this assistance would not be able to participate. LYFC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Scholarship assistance is limited and will be dependent upon available funds and actual need shown.
Our primary goal is to help as many players participate as possible and therefore partial scholarships will be granted. Scholarships are NOT guaranteed to every applicant. In order to spread the financial support as broadly as possible, we ask those of you who can afford to make payments for your player's registration, please contact the club treasurer to make arrangements.
ALL scholarship inquires for the 2021 season are due on or before June 1, 2021.
For more information, you must contact:
Garth Glasman, Board Member
email@example.com or 253-691-9262
*All scholarship requests and information will be kept confidential within the LYFC board.