Equipment handout will take place at Highland Hill Self Storage on a date TBD in July 2020 @ the following times by team:
8th Grade @ 12:00pm
7th Grade @ 1:00pm
6th Grade @ 2:00pm
5th Grade @ 3:00pm
4th Grade @ 4:00pm
ALL PLAYERS MUST BE PRESENT & ONLY ARRIVE AT YOUR TEAM'S ASSIGNED TIME!!
Location: Highland Hills Storage, 6312 N 9th St, Tacoma, WA 98406
YOU MUST BRING TO CHECK OUT EQUIPMENT:
1. Registration paid in full;
2. Copy of report card (for grade verification);
3. Copy of birth certificate (required ONLY for NEW players);
4. Sports Physical form signed by pediatrician (pediatricians provide the form);
5. Player & Parent Rules, Regulations, and Code of Conduct Agreement; and
6. Concussion Awareness for Parents (see attached).
PAYMENT IN FULL & ALL PAPERWORK MUST BE TURNED IN TO RECEIVE EQUIPMENT!!
LYFC provides each player the following equipment:
2. Shoulder pads;
3. Game pants;
4. Practice pants;
5. Practice jersey;
6. Knee, hip, and thigh pads;
7. Game Jersey (4-7th Grades ONLY);
9. Belt; and
10. Mouth guard.
Players are responsible for returning items 1-7 at the end of the season.
***IF YOUR PLAYER DOES NOT ATTEND EQUIPMENT HANDOUT, YOU MUST CHECK OUT THEIR EQUIPMENT AT THE BOX TRUCK DURING THE FIRST WEEK OF PRACTICE. MORE DETAILS WILL BE EMAILED TOWARD THE END OF THE JULY.