Equipment handout will take place at Highland Hill Self Public Storage as follows:
8TH GRADE - July 31, 12-1pm
7TH GRADE - July 31, 1-2pm
6TH GRADE - July 31, 2-3pm
5TH GRADE - July 31, 3-4pm
4TH GRADE - July 31, 4-5pm
All registration fees must be paid in full and birth certificate and report card must be upload to TeamSnap if you haven't already done so in order to take the equipment! This information is necessary not only to receive your equipment but to play during the season.
ALL PLAYERS MUST BE PRESENT & ONLY ARRIVE AT YOUR TEAM'S ASSIGNED TIME!!
Location: Highland Hills Public Storage, 6312 N 9th St, Tacoma, WA 98406
Highland Hill Self Storage Map- CLICK HERE
YOU MUST COMPLETED TO CHECK OUT EQUIPMENT:
1. Registration paid in full;
2. Copy of report card (for grade verification) - UPLOADED TO TEAMSNAP;
3. Copy of birth certificate (required ONLY for NEW players) - UPLOADED TO TEAMSNAP;
4. Copy Sports Physical form signed by pediatrician (pediatricians provide the form) - ONLY VALID FOR 2 YEARS;
5. Player & Parent Rules, Regulations, and Code of Conduct Agreement - SIGNED via TEAMSNAP; and
6. Concussion Awareness for Parents - SIGN via TEAMSNAP.
LYFC provides each player the following equipment:
2. Shoulder pads;
3. Game pants;
4. Practice pants;
5. Practice jersey;
6. Knee, hip, and thigh pads;
7. Game Jersey (will not be received at equipment handout);
9. Belt; and
10. Mouth guard.
Players are responsible for returning items 1-7 at the end of the season.